Monday, September 17, 2012

What a Weekend!

As we sit here at the SFO international terminal, about to embark on our 7 week honeymoon adventure, I had to throw out one quick post about the weekend we just had. Many say your wedding day flies by, but we both have been saying that it felt like a dream. It is humbling, touching, inspiring, and almost tear-jerking to think of all the love we felt from our friends and family. When the video surfaces of me dancing to our last song of the night, you will see the pure unfiltered joy on my face. My head nearly exploded with happiness. When it all ended, and we found ourselves in the empty Dawn Ranch parking lot on Sunday, we just stood there wondering how it went by so quickly.

I don't have that many pics on my phone from the wedding, but here is one where you can catch our sheer joy on our faces. As well as the feeling of everyone watching you slow dance.

We love all of you, and can't thank you enough for coming from far and wide to share and create the best weekend of our lives!

Now onto the sole purpose of this blog... Some travel. We sit here, about to board our flight to South Korea, on our way to Koh Samui, Thailand. It's Monday afternoon here... We arrive on Wednesday morning. It's gonna be a haul, but we can't wait. I know we'll both sleep well!

Next post from Asia!!

1 comment:

Even said...

Great start to the travel blog, usually these things get totally neglected, this one will keep me coming back. Nice work as usual Binders! The pool looks legit! E&E Walser