Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Battle of Cuzco (video!!)

It all started with Zack getting nailed in the back with a water balloon, then running away and almost falling on the wet cobblestone... then escalated into a full blown war. We learned very quickly that the children of Cuzco are celebrating Carnaval on this sunny Sunday afternoon by ambushing unsuspecting tourists with squirt guns and water balloons. The Dangerous ones have water cannons and buckets of water. People are driving around in pickup trucks soaking tourists, even the old ladies taking pictures of the church. One girl in particular was owning the street with a water cannon. After she soaked me pretty bad, I decided to have my revenge. I bought a can of this shaving cream like spray, which was also being used against us. After she had discharged her weapon, I went in for the kill. I must say, I got her pretty good. The crowd of locals cheered, as their streets were now safe again. You can see the revenge in video here, and my victory lap here. BINDER WINS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi guys! Sounds like you are having a great time and seeing a ton!

I'm planning a trip to Brazil to see Kelly Hoppe in mid April, I think we are just going to miss each other based on your schedule.

Keep the posts coming, and, are you planning on shaving at all?
Gross!

I am so jealous!

Carolyn

Grady said...

It looks like you maced that poor old spanish lady, nice work.

I am still waiting for Zack to get a tan.

Unknown said...

dude, sick footage of that yetti running down the street, you found the missing link!